The P series is SINO's top selling machine series due to its intergrated machining performance, rigidity and accuracy.
- The contact ratio between spindle case and column increased to ensure spindle rigidity.
- 1100mm wide machine body span and optimum supporting design can meet with fast feed of X and Y axis.
- Big size of “pyramid” column and with closed inner cavity to ensure low center but high rigidity support of Z axis.
Pre-loaded and double anchored ball screw
- Servo motor directly coupled ball screw.
- All the ball screws, linear guideway, bearings are well lubricated in time and ration.
- Y/Z axis adopt 45mm linear guideway while X axis adopts 35mm which make the rapid feed speed reach 48/48/32m/min.
- In order to eliminate thermal growth and increase accuracy, all axes are driven by high precision double anchored ballscrews. Also 5 rank high precision angular contacted bearing installed aside the ball screw and make pre-tension.
Shoulder carrying tool magazine
- Shoulder carrying tool magazine can ensure Z axis geometric accuracy and perfect stability, rigidity and the minimum deformation when column loaded with tool magazine weight.
Large flow coolant fluid
- Labyrinth style cover design to protect machine from scraps and cutting fluid.
- Standard equipped with inner side flushing system to remove scraps efficiently.
|Work table size||1200x520mm|
|Max. load capacity||500kg|
|Spindle nose taper||BT40|
|Spindle speed (direct driven)||12000/15000rpm|
|Rapid traverse rate||48/48/32m/min|
|Number of tools||24|