Maximum precision over the years through the touch - And therefore wear-free direct drive Tubular The MP-Series opens up new horizons - even for the man-free operation - the patented wire threading. Convince yourself of the benefits.
Next-generation drive system and optimum machine structure
Optical Drive System
- High-speed fiber-optic communications and a linear shaft motor synergistically improve machining accuracy
- A servo amplifier and control unit developed by Mitsubishi Electric contribute to system optimization
Linear Shaft Motor
- Power consumption is reduced by utilizing a full 〖360〗^° magnetic flux as the effective driving force
- Highly accurate axis movement is possible without any backlash
Thermal Stability System
- A chiller system is used to cool the dielectric fluid to remove the heat generated by the EDM machining process.
- This Process is synchronized through thermal sensors on the machine casting while circulating the fluid through key areas of the machine structure (Thermal buster).
|Taper angle (workpiece height)||15/200°/mm 30/87°/mm||15/260°/mm 30/110°/mm|
|Max. workpiece dimensions (W x D x H)||810 x 700 x 215mm||1050 x 820 x 305mm|
|Max. workpiece weight||500kg||1500kg|
|Table dimensions (W x D)||640 x 540mm||840 x 640mm|
|Table layout||Hardened 4-side table||Hardened 4-side table|
|Possible wire diameters||0,05–0,30mm||0,05–0,30mm|
|Wire spool capacity||10kg||10kg|
|Automatic wire threader/Wire chopper||Yes||Yes|
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H)||2025 x 2760 x 2015mm||2687 x 3030 x 2150mm|
|Mains voltage||3-phase 400 V/AC ±10%, 50/60Hz, 20kVA||3-phase 400 V/AC ±10%, 50/60Hz, 20kVA|