- New High-Speed "V" Power Supply (FP80V STD or FP120V Optional)
- Compact Highly-Rigid Machine Design
- Fixed Table Traveling Column Construction
- Thermal Displacement Compensation Control
- Direct Drive AC Smart Servo System
- 3 Dimensional Lateral Servo System
- All-Axes Linear Glass Scale Feedback
- M700 Series Control w 15" Touch Screen
- Windows XP Operating System
- USB and Ethernet Data Inputs Standard
- 40GB HD with a 1GB partition for user program storage
- 3-Sided Drop Tank Work Tank Access
- Easy Access Dual-Filter System
- Dielectric Fluid Chiller Standard
- New High-Inertia Style C-Axis
- Multi-Port Flushing Manaifold
- Auto Lubrication System
- E.S.P.E.R. Advance Program Support Functions
- Fuzzy Pro Plus Hands Off Operation
Up to 80% less graphite electrode wear
Solid, compact and with sufficient performance reserves when it matters – yet 20% more economical. The EA-S Series comes with the further-developed FP805 all-round generator, graphite technology and the new IDPM Power Master. High performance ex works.
The equipment giant among die-sinking erosion systems
A genuine all-rounder - with everything inclusive! An unbeatable price/performance ratio inclusiveof electrode changer, automatic fireextinguishing system and C-axis. This means you’re equipped for all eventualities and enjoy maximum versatility plus impressive flexibility.
Precise axis motions - whatever the loading
Thoroughly solid mechanical engineering, just the way it should be. Ingenious, tidy and absolutely durable. These principles have decades of success behind them and are cast in metal in each new machine. Inclusive of the use of high-grade axis components.
Ergonomic work space
Good accessibility due to the elevating work tank for convenient and swift set-up. The precision-ground work table at an ergonomic height is equipped with standard T grooves. Less elaborate designs may be cheaper at first, but...
Compact and maintenance-friendly
The machine’s compact and ingenious layout saves you space and time. Everything under control without long distances. Convenience that you will appreciate long-term.
Configured for performance
Only if you produce the all-important electronic components yourself, can you tailor them precisely to requirements. Mitsubishi Electric produces its own semiconductors and adapts them perfectly to actual needs. Obviously a clear advantage for you, the user.
|Machine Travels X x Y x Z||400 x 300 x 300mm|
|Maximum Workpiece Size W x D x H||800 x 550 x 250mm|
|Max Dielectric Fluid Level||300mm|
|Power Supply (Option) / Peak Current||FP80V (80 Peak) FP120V (120Peak)|
|Internal Worktank Dimensions W x D x H||850 x 600 x 350mm|
|Worktank / Door Type||3-Sided Drop Ttank|
|Max. Workpiece Weight||700kg|
|Table Dimensions W x D||600 x 450mm|
|Max. Electrode Weight||50kg|
|Table to C-Axis Chuck Distance Min ~ Max||135 ~ 435mm 3R-MACRO Chuck|
|Minimum Command Unit / Resolution||0.0001 / 0.00005mm|
|Rapid Travel Speed||2000mm/min|
|High-Speed Jump Maximum||10m/min|
|Machine System Dimensions W x D||1750 x 2050mm|
|Machine System Weight||3725kg|